Saturday, April 25, 2015

From Happy to Angry to Happy

United States soccer isn't typically the best soccer in comparison to the English Premier League and other leagues around the world, but they do in fact have some of the best players. David Beckham has always been one of my favorite players. To think that he started with Manchester United when he was only 17 years old and has grown to be one of the best players in the world.  His move from the English Premier League to the United States Major League Soccer shocked everyone. He moved to the Los Angeles Galaxy to finish out his career. Being a huge Beckham fan, I bought his jersey off Soccer.com. After waiting several days, it finally came in the mail. To my surprise, there was a rip in the jersey at the bottom before I even opened it! That same day I called Soccer.com to order a different jersey in place of the one I was going to return. Their customer service rep not only let me keep the damaged Beckham jersey, but let me order the United States national team jersey for free!



Soccer.com's customer service is easily the best I have ever dealt with. The company cares about their customers and are always looking to satisfy. Having a company who makes mistakes and does not correct them is one thing, but a company like Soccer.com who aims to please every customer is the company that will have my business. I have continued to only buy soccer gear from them for the past several years.

No comments:

Post a Comment