Saturday, April 25, 2015

Recent Purchase

A recent purchase that I just currently made was when I bought the new Nike Mercurial Flylight shin guards two weeks ago. They are some of the newest shin guards available on the market. These shin guards offer very light weight material and protects your shins. The reason as to why I bought these shinguards was simply because the shinguards I have been using tore. They lasted me nearly 5 years, but I think it was time for a new pair. After doing quite a bit of research, I found myself choosing between these shin guards and a pair made by Adidas. Seeing as I wear nike shoes and a jersey, I had to complete the look with my Nike shin guards! Safety is the ultimate reason that motivated me to buy a new pair of shin guards in the first place. Nike offered one of the best shin guards in the game, that is why I decided to buy them.


Nike is a solid business and have never let me down before. The option between Nike and Adidas was easy. I will  always go with Nike because I am brand loyal. They have done a great job in the past and continue to excel with all of my purchases.


No comments:

Post a Comment