Saturday, April 25, 2015

Nike Soccer Boots are the Only Boots

Being an avid soccer fan, I have always had an eye for nice soccer cleats. Im not typically the guy who will go out and spend $200+ on soccer cleats, but something about these cleats grabbed my attention. It was my very last year playing soccer so I decided to spoil myself and buy a pair of Nike Magista Obra soccer cleats from Soccer.com. This buy was definitely emotional. I didn't necessarily need a pair of $250 soccer cleats, but they were perfect and I wanted them. The biggest influence on me to buy these shoes was that I was consistently seeing other players using them in a different color. I only heard good things about the shoes. High quality and durability is the thing I search for when looking for soccer shoes, especially when I plan to pay a lot for them.  After doing a lot of research, and seeing that Andres Iniesta (One of the best passers in the game) endorsed these shoes and helped to create them, I knew I had to have them.


At first, I was a little skeptical about buying these shoes because they have a built-in sock which I had never seen before, I am glad I took the risk and got them. These boots were by far the best purchase I have made when it comes to soccer equipment. The reviews didn't lie, they are one of the lightest shoes I've ever worn and they offer great padding for ball control. I would recommend these boots to anyone, but I would also suggest trying the newer versions, I assume they can only be better! Soccer.com is the only soccer equipment website that I use and they offer deals that are second to none! Aren't these boots beautiful?!?!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment